Shirlie Project have successfully provided the Employability Fund to the Inverness, Ross-Shire and Nairn areas. This is a fully funded scheme created through Skills Development Scotland to help young people progress into paid employment
If you have left school and you are not yet in further education, employment or training the Employability Fund might be for you.
We provide high quality one-to-one support to enable young people to access employment and reach their potential.
Our aim is to ensure that you will:
- Gain the most from your experience
- Gain the skills to successfully apply for jobs
- Gain a realistic idea of what a career would involve including organised a work experience placement
- Receive positive support that builds around your needs and abilities
During your time on EF with Shirlie Project, you will be able to complete the following learning outcomes that will help you progress to paid employment:
- CV Building
- Interview Skills
- A form of Work Experience
- Opportunities to meet employers and discuss what they are looking for
- Support from one of our highly trained Job Coaches
- Successful job seeking skills
- Connections with the Job Centre and Skills Development Scotland
- Independant Travel to and From Shirlie Project in Inverness (travel payments will be reimbursed)
- Good attendance
The programme is very flexible and is adapted around what you would like to learn!
If you are interested in finding out more and to check if you are eligible for the programme, call us on
01463 716179 to speak to our Business Support Team
Please note: There are limited spaces on this programme
Click on the link below for further information